Measurement and recording of over 500 parameters, class A for 3-sec. aggregation, harmonics up to 51st, fully configurable graphical screen and user-friendly www server interface - these are just some advantages of our new power network analyzer ND40.
From August 2016 Lumel's offer of power network devices has been extended with a new ND40 analyzer.
Lumel ND40 Features
- Measurement and recording of over 500 electric energy quality parameters acc. to EN 50160, EN 61000-4-30, EN 6100-4-7 standards.
- Measuring class A - for 3 second aggregation. 10 minute and 2 hour aggregation - class S.
- Operation in 3 or 4-wire, 3-phase, balanced or unbalanced power networks.
- Analysis of current and voltage harmonics up to the 51st for class I (acc. to EN 61000-4-7).
- Configurable archives of actual values and event recording.
- Data archiving on an SD card - memory up to 32 GB.
- Binary inputs (option).
- Outputs: relays, binary, analog (option).
- E-mail messages in case of alarm occurs,
- WEB Server, FTP Server.
- Interfaces: RS-485 Modbus Slave, Ethernet 100 Base-t (Modbus TCP Server), USB device & host.
- Colour touch screen: LCD tFt 5.6”, 640 x 480 pixels, fully configurable by a user
- Many ways of data presentation (e.g. digital display, analog view, bargraph, vector diagrams)
- IP65 protection grade from the frontal side.
- Synchronization of RTC clock with the NTP time server.
- Overall dimensions: 144 x 144 x 104mm.