The N30U meter is destined for the measurement of temperature, resistance and standard signals
The device fulfills the requirements of III installation's category for the products designed to industrial application - see the video presenting, how important it is.
- Input - Temperature: resistance thermometers: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000 thermocouples: J, K, N, E, R, S resistance: 400 ohm, 4000 ohm current: ± 20 mA voltage: 0…10 V, -10…60 mV
- Output: relay (4), analog (1), digital RS-485/MODBUS (1),
- Three-colour display - red, green and orange, programmable in three intervals of the measured value – facilitates the observation of measured value changes.
- Four alarm outputs with signaling on LED diodes operating in six different modes.
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal: 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V.
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities,
- Meter programming from the keyboard or through the RS-485 interface by means of the free LPConfig program.
- One can reprogram following parameters: display colour, individually in three intervals, thresholds of displayed overflows, display precision of the result (decimal point), unit highlighting, measurement averaging time, recount of indications (individual characteristic), parameters of alarm outputs.
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c.
- Casing protection grade : IP65
- Overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm