N30P meter is destined to measure: a.c. voltage, a.c. current, active, reactive and apparent power, cos φ, tg φ, φ, frequency, active, reactive and apparent energy, 15 min. active power, 10 min. voltage, 10 sec. frequency in single-phase power network.
The device fulfills the requirements of III installation's category for the products designed to industrial application - see the video presenting, how important it is.
- Input: current: 0...1 or 0...5A voltage: 0...100V or 0...400V
- Output: relay (4), analog (1), energy pulse (1), digital RS485/MODBUS (1)
- 3-colour display - red, green and orange programmable in three intervals of the measured value 14mm digit hight highlighted measuring units
- 4 alarm outputs with signalling by LED diodes, operating in 6 different modes,
- Conversion of any measured value into a 0/4…20mA or 0…10V analog signal,
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities,
- Meter programming from the keyboard or through the RS485 interface by means of free delivered LPConfig software. Parameters which can be reprogrammed are as follows: display colour, individually in three intervals, thresholds of displayed overflows, display precision of the result (decimal point), highlight of the unit, averaging time of the measurement, recounting of indications (individual characteristic).
- Supply: 85...253 V AC/DC or 20...40 V AC/DC
- Protection level from frontal side: IP65,
- External simension: 96 x 48 x 64mm.