The N30O meter is destined for the measurement of pulses, frequency, rotational speed, period and worktime. The meter has 2 counter inputs to co-operate with an encoder. The meter counts also the actual and total value.
The device fulfills the requirements of III installation's category for the products designed to industrial application - see the video presenting, how important it is.
Characteristic of the N30O meter:
- Input: number of pulses frequency rotational speed period worktime counter encoder
- Output: relay (4), analog (1), digital RS-485/MODBUS (1)
- Three-colour display- red, green and orange, programmable in three intervals of the measured value – facilitates the observation of measured values changes. digit height: 14 mm highlighted measuring unit
- Four alarm outputs with signaling on LED diodes operating in six different modes.
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal: 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V.
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities,
- Meter programming from the keyboard or through the RS-485 interface by means of the free LPConfig program. One can reprogram following parameters: display colour, individually in three intervals, thresholds of displayed overflows, display precision of the result (decimal point), unit highlighting, measurement averaging time, recount of indications (individual characteristic), parameters of alarm outputs.
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c.
- Casing protection grade: IP65
- Overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm