The RP3 power controller is a contactless three-phase power energy electronic device which includes a thyristor connector and an electronic gate triggering system. (GTS).
This power controller allows the control of the power delivered from a three-phase voltage source to an electrical energy load in function of the control signal input. The RP3 power controller is destined for three-phase actuators with resistance or resistance-inductance loads in control systems and automatic temperature control. The application area of RP3 power controllers comprises:
- electrical furnaces and drying constructions, particularly industrial tunnels and belt- type furnaces, furnaces for annealing and hard soldering, crucible furnaces and smelters, furnaces for hardening in salt baths,
- devices of mechanical engineering, aggregates and extruding presses for plastics, devices, for winding and tempering of springs, spot welding and seam welders,
- production of glass and glazing, installations and devices for drying in infrared and ultraviolet radiation, ladles for glass melt and heating of feeding devices, furnaces for glass forming,
- chemical and petroleum industries, facing heaters of tube installations, preheating installations
KINDS OF CONTROL
- On-off control.
- Chopper control:
fast cycle - fi,max » 1 Hz,
slow cycle - fi,max » 0.1 Hz.
- Load current limitation
- Delay of soft start tripping type
- Control of the initial gating angle value
- Control of the input line amplification
- Supervising and signaling of the current in the load circuit, output U= f(lo)
- Supervising of the radiator temperature
- Signalling of the fuse damage
- Signalling of the incorrect phase sequence
- Signalling of overload
- Relay outputs