NP40 is the professional device to analyze the power system quality, supply the harmonics analysis and power quality data analysis, also provide big memory for the data storage, which is used to make the long term logger measuring to power system.
The PC software can simply upload the data to PC for full analysis.
Lumel NP40 Features
- 5,6" TFT color screen, 320 x 240 pixel,
- waveform real-time display (4 voltages/4 currents),
- half cycle RMS measurement (voltage and current),
- measurement of TRMS currents up to 3000 A (with standard sensor),
- measurement in 1-phase and 3-phase systems (3 - and 4-wire),
- measurement of voltage, current, harmonics, power, energy, inrush current, flicker and other,
- graphical presentation of data in a waveform and vector diagram.
- record of events: dips, swells, overvoltages,
- power quality according to EN-50160 standard or user-defi ned limit,
- internal memory for data logging needs (continuous registration from 2 hours to 7 days),
- the registration frequency from 1 second up to 60 minutes,
- built-in 8G memory card,
- ethernet interface for remote operation of the analyzer,
- USB Host to move archive data and screenshots to an external USB memory,
- safety standards: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V.