Lumel EA16, EA17, EA19, EA12
Moving-iron meters EA16, EA17, EA19, EA12 types are destined to measure a.c. voltage or a.c. current. They measure the true RMS value of a.c. voltage or a.c. current.
Moving-iron meters EA16, EA17, EA19 and EA12 types are destined to measure a.c. voltage or a.c. current. They measure the true RMS value of a.c. voltage or a.c. current.
- direct measuring ranges: I = 100mA...100A, U = 6V...1kV,
- measuring ranges with external transformer: I = 1A...10 kA, U = 4 kV...250 kV,
- accuracy class: 1.5,
- exchangeable scales,
- for requirement meters can be made with additional setting pointer and/or the scale underlighting.
- IP65 protection grade in offered analog meter series EA16, EA17, EA19, MA16, MA17, MA19, MA17P, MA19P, CA37, CA39, FA39, PA39. Taking into consideration numerous inquires from customers, we would like to inform, that since January we can deliver above types of analog meters fulfilling IP65 requirements from the frontal face. Specially designed frames with a sealing enable the application of meters in very rugged atmospheric conditions. Meters in IP65 casings are available in following overall dimensions: 48 x 48 mm, 72 x 72 mm, 96 x 96 mm.
- External dimensions: 48 x 48 x 58 mm (EA16 type) 72 x 72 x 65 mm (EA17 type) 96 x 96 x 65 mm (EA19 type) 144 x 144 x 68 mm (EA12 type)